Effective date August 11th 2020
This policy explains the information we collect, what it is used for and how we store it.
- When purchasing a service or product from Glass House Dance, we will receive your name and email address which will be used to identify you and the purchase you have made and to contact you regarding your purchase.
- We will only use the personal information you provide to respond to your questions and send you your purchase details.
- We do not receive or hold any personal financial information.
- If you have agreed to be added to our mailing list, your name and email address is stored password protected, complying with GDPR via mailchimp, accessed only by Glass House Dance (Laura McGill and Sarah Lewis)
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email from Glass House Dance via mailchimp, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name and email address will never be passed onto any third party.
- Glass House Dance are not affiliated with any other websites or organisations.
- Cookies are automatically used on our website. You can disable these cookies by changing your browser settings. You can find information on how to disable these cookies via your web browser provider’s website.
If you would like any further information about this policy, please contact Sarah Lewis, email@example.com